A yearly membership is worth far more than the annual dues amount ...
80% of our healthy aging wellness programs are included with your membership.
As a member, you benefit from REDUCED RATES for:
- trips and programs with fees,
- classified ads in the Times,
- facility rental fees, and
- products and services from many area businesses.
You enjoy ACCESS to:
- members-only events and programs,
- convenient manicures and pedicures,
- a full-service travel agency and certified travel agent,
- The Washington Post and The Daily Progress,
- a volunteer coordinator who can help you engage in volunteerism at the Center and in the community,
- free use of our NuStep exercise machine and the Wii,
- the De Lawter Room (from which you can borrow books or DVDs and use the assistive reading device), and
- free Internet access and WIFI (wireless internet access).
You can take advantage of FREE SERVICES such as:
- financial consultation,
- health insurance counseling,
- legal estate planning consultation,
- general legal consultation,
- medicare consulting,
- monthly blood pressure checks,
- computer tutoring, and
- notary public services.
Center members save with area businesses! Show your membership card and enjoy discounts on products and services from these businesses:
- ACAC Fitness and Wellness Center: Up to 50% off the enrollment fee
- Advanced Audiology Group: $300 off purchase of new hearing aids
- Advanced Hearing Care, Inc.: Free screening and 10% off analog or 15% off digital hearing aids.
- Atlantic Sports and Rehab: 20% off monthly membership
- Branchlands Independent Living: $1,000 of security deposit waived for 1 or 2 bedroom apt. home
- BuilderFish: $500 free materials specific to an aging-in-place / Universal Design home project
- Cavalier Diner: 10% discount
- Charlottesville Hearing Services/Dr. Hinckle & Associates: 15% off premium digital hearing aids.
- ChinaMed: 20% discount on individual treatments
- Gentle Touch Massage Therapy: $25 discount on all services excluding 1/2-hour massages
- Greenberry’s: 15% discount on drinks, food, coffee beans, and merchandise.
- Hilton & Associates, PLC: 25% discount on estate planning services
- Integral Yoga: 10% off purchases
- LearningRx: 50% off cognitive skills assessment
- Motivate2Move: Free Fitness Assessment & Goal Setting Session, 10% discount on individual sessions, 15% off personal training packages
- My Home for Life: 5% off products or membership
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UVa: $10 off classes
- Pace Real Estate Associates: 3 hours of free consultation with home decorator and free final cleaning when you list your house
- Patrick Furniture: 20% off labor, 25% off labor with fabric purchase, and 20% off fabric
- Pantops Physical Therapy: 10% off Safe at Home residential safety service, including fall prevention screening, evaluation, and PT recommendations
- Prax Chiropractic: 50% off first massage, free consultation with a chiropractor, free symptom survey, free nervous system scan, free foot scan
- Ragged Mountain Running Shop: 15% off shoes & accessories
- Simple Comforts Home Medical Supplies & Independent Living Store: 10% off all purchases (including Lift Chairs)
- Sultan Kebab, authentic Turkish cuisine: 10% discount on meals.
- T & L Companions, Inc.: 5% off Companion and Personal Care Services
- The Young Men’s Shop: 10% off purchases